Advanced Foot & Surgery Center in St. Petersburg, Florida is dedicated to serving our community by providing superior health care and personal attention for our patients.
We realize and firmly believe that every individual has value and worth. Each and every one should be treated with the highest level of respect and integrity.
To accomplish our mission, we will provide:
- 1. A highly trained and professional staff
- 2. State of the art equipment and technology
- 3. A concern for our patient’s time
- 4. Ongoing interaction and interest
5. Patient education and home care advice/supplies
As a result of these provisions, we hope that:
- 1. Our patients will be highly satisfied with the personalized care and service they will experience here
- 2. They will continue as a part of our practice family
- 3. They will enjoy healthy, comfortable and improved foot function
4. Our patients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
One thing we promise and guarantee is:
WE WILL DO OUR VERY BEST TO SERVE YOU!
Our caring staff recognizes and respects our patient’s privacy, and we guard it. Your medical records are kept in strictest confidence. We will not provide information from your records to anyone without your express written consent.
Thank you for choosing us as your health care provider. We are committed to your treatment being successful. Please understand that payment of your bill is considered part of your treatment.
Bayfront Medical Center Associate Staff 1996 – present
Bayfront Same Day Active 1997 – present
St. Anthony’s Hospital Associate Staff 1991 – present
St. Pete General Hospital Courtesy 1998 – present
Edward White Hospital Courtesy 1997 – present
Northside Hospital Courtesy 1991 – present
Palms of Pasadena Hospital Courtesy 1992 – present
Healthsouth St. Pete Surgery Active 1990 – present
These are some of the of the insurance plans with which we participate. Please feel free to call our office if you don’t see your insurance plan on the list.
|Aetna (Open Access and Medicare Plans)|
|Avmed/PHCS (Combination Plans)|
|BCBS (No Blue select)|
|Cigna (Open Access Plus and Medicare Plans)|
|Medicare Part B|
|Tricare and VA|
|United Health Care|